Thursday July 19, 11:00 am Pac - Mike Kunkle is our guest today. Mike is a highly-respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He is the founder and sales transformation architect at Transforming Sales Results, LLC.
Some of the questions we'll be asking him in this episode are:
- Why is there such a ‘buzz’ around Sales Enablement Today?
- How is it different than Sales Training?
- What do the most successful companies’ approach, structure and implement in a Sales Enablement Organization?
- How do you start building a Sales Enablement Team?
- If I already started, How do I get from where I am currently at to success as fast as possible?
- What does the future hold for Sales Enablement?
About our guest: Mike Kunkle:
Mike is founder and sales transformation architect for Transforming Sales Results, LLC. At TSR, Mike advises company leaders as they architect and implement a systems approach to sales. He writes, speaks, leads webinars, designs sales learning systems that get results, and guides clients through all aspects of their sales transformation.
Mike also freely shares many of his sales transformation methodologies, speaking at conferences, on his webinars, and writing online, and can be reached via email, on LinkedIn, or through his Services page at www.mikekunkle.com.
The CEO’s Revenue Tightrope: Integrating Two Sales Teams Post Merger or Acquisition
During this program on Sales Enablement Radio, host Dan Perry (The Brevet Group) interviews Phil Saunders, CEO of the $200 million company Saba Software, the talent management technology company. Phil Saunders reveals the ups and downs of integrating two successful sales organizations in their merger with Halogen, a talent management company. During the interview Phil and Dan discuss:
- how they integrated two great sales teams - post merger.
- how to get people to focus on the right tasks during and after the merger.
- how even the best-laid plans can bring surprises.
- the definition of healthy paranoia.
- what went well and what could have been better.
- how culture in both organizations in a merger can be brought to a win-win.
- how to address keeping the best customers and best people during a merger.
About the Guest, Phil Saunders
Phil Saunders is CEO of Saba Software and serves on the board of directors. A passionate people- and customer-focused leader, Phil is responsible for guiding Saba's vision and strategy across all product and go-to-market functions, business operations, and talent and culture initiatives.
About Saba Software - On a Mission
The average person will spend nearly 100,000 hours of their life working. Saba's mission is to help clients create a work experience for their people that's more engaging, inspiring and empowering — an experience that transforms the working lives of millions and creates more growth and success for every business.
Saba provides the power of 1,000 talent experts focused solely on living that mission, and helping HR leaders transform their people strategy and talent experience, while delivering tangible impact to the business.