Thursday July 19, 11:00 am Pac - Mike Kunkle is our guest today. Mike is a highly-respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He is the founder and sales transformation architect at Transforming Sales Results, LLC.
Some of the questions we'll be asking him in this episode are:
- Why is there such a ‘buzz’ around Sales Enablement Today?
- How is it different than Sales Training?
- What do the most successful companies’ approach, structure and implement in a Sales Enablement Organization?
- How do you start building a Sales Enablement Team?
- If I already started, How do I get from where I am currently at to success as fast as possible?
- What does the future hold for Sales Enablement?
About our guest: Mike Kunkle:
Mike is founder and sales transformation architect for Transforming Sales Results, LLC. At TSR, Mike advises company leaders as they architect and implement a systems approach to sales. He writes, speaks, leads webinars, designs sales learning systems that get results, and guides clients through all aspects of their sales transformation.
Mike also freely shares many of his sales transformation methodologies, speaking at conferences, on his webinars, and writing online, and can be reached via email, on LinkedIn, or through his Services page at www.mikekunkle.com.